Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
FAQ
 Beyond Investigation Forum : FAQ
***Hi Spider******Hi Spider***
Subject Topic: Isn’t about 99% of paranormal evidence faked?
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
JJLatBI
Core
Core

Posted: 03/November/2004 at 2:06pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Kevin & Bean asked:
What percentage of the paranormal evidence like audio recordings, video, and photgraphs are faked?

Pat & Brian:
Since it is so easy to fabricate convincing evidence, we suspect that at least half of it is fake.  But, the majority of the remaining evidence is not deliberately faked, but it also isn't evidence of the paranormal.  It's imagined or not what the believer believes.

Edited by JJLatBI on 03/November/2004 at 2:06pm
Back to Top View JJLatBI's Profile Search for other posts by JJLatBI Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

UnknownPriestKiller

Posted: 13/June/2008 at 5:00pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

There will always be exceptions, in the same way some non-tattooed people might say tattooed people are drop outs, I'm fairly sure we're not haha.
Recently I discovered a rant on quite a respected figure in the tattoo community's Myspace. I say rant, it was more like pure venomous hatred.
It would seem that some find young people with visible ink, impatient and disrespectful, and they must all just think it's cool to have visible work.
I'm 23, My first tattoo was on my shoulder, then my wrists, then I got a full sleeve. Then I moved to my hands, then neck and I also have a large part of my leg tattooed.
It took me about two years to get the opportunity to get my hand tattooed by my idol, and then my neck by an artist I greatly admire, a lot of time, effort and thought was put into both of these.
Even though I'm somewhat older and do have a fair bit of coverage, I might still be classed as young and "under-tattooed" to have such visible work, and I can't help but think that's kinda crazy!
Sure I've seen some 18 year olds with kanji on their necks or poorly executed skulls on their hands, and you can almost tell they rushed into it, wanting everyone to see their new work as clearly as possible, and fine that to me is impatient and maybe even attention seeking.
Basically what I'm trying to say is that not everyone who has visible work is disrespectful to the art, some people invest a great deal of time, money and effort into getting that particular location inked with the highest standard work possible.
It's kinda funny to find prejudice within a community that tries so hard to divert it away from itself.

Thoughts?
Back to Top View UnknownPriestKiller's Profile Search for other posts by UnknownPriestKiller Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

administrator
Admin Group
Admin Group
Admin

Posted: 14/June/2008 at 10:16am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Unkownpriestkiller, how does this fit into Pat and Brian answering the question; "Isn't about 99% of the paranormal evidence faked", while on KROQ "the Kevin and Bean Show"?
Back to Top View administrator's Profile Search for other posts by administrator Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

RanchoGhost
Groupie
Groupie

Posted: 14/June/2008 at 8:39pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Well, I don't know if I agree with the concept that paranormal evidence is imagined either.    There may be evidence that can be debunked, that may have a very real reason for why it is there other than being paranormal but I think to assume somebody imagined it is not a entirely correct way to look at it.

RanchoGhost
Groupie
Groupie

Posted: 18/July/2008 at 6:48am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

who and what is a poperato?

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

***Hi Spider******Hi Spider***
Printable version Printable version