Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Queen Mary Paranormal Investigation Info & Data
 Beyond Investigation Forum : Queen Mary Paranormal Investigation Info & Data
***Hi Spider******Hi Spider***
Subject Topic: Queen Mary Paranormal Investigation Info
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
RanchoGhost
Groupie
Groupie

Posted: 06/June/2008 at 10:53pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

What did you experience Rob?  Did you attend the May 2nd QM investigation?

Rob

Posted: 09/June/2008 at 1:40am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Yes I did.  The night was fairly uneventful until we got down to the cargo hold.  We heard alot strange noises along with knocking and whistling.  Of course in the dark, it's hard to tell if anyone was making those noises.  I was just hoping someone caught some evp's.  I didn't have a recorder with me, but I took home some tapes that other people left behind.  Of course there was nothing on them.  I don't think they were even recorded on.  So I was just checking to see if anyone else came up with something.  It seemed like we had a pretty involved group, so I'm sure if someone caught something they would have shared it.
Back to Top View Rob's Profile Search for other posts by Rob Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

RanchoGhost
Groupie
Groupie

Posted: 17/July/2008 at 10:05pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

I think the Queen Mary is really missing the boat here. (pun)

They should invite enthusiastic ghost hunters who have collected EVPs and videos and photos to submit what they have to be posted to a website.  They could hire professional site designers to put the website together.  Or the other idea is to have a exhibition hall on the QM that would house this material as a permanent part of the ship for patrons who visit the ship to enjoy

Edited by RanchoGhost on 17/July/2008 at 10:10pm

administrator
Admin Group
Admin Group
Admin

Posted: 23/July/2008 at 4:22pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Already in the works RanchoGhost. The ship has been brought up to speed about this very idea along with the original ghost cams to be brought back online. We will keep you all updated.
Back to Top View administrator's Profile Search for other posts by administrator Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Guests

Posted: 25/August/2008 at 3:05pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Hey Pat,

I was on the QM investigation with you on 8-22-08 and have some pictures I'd like you to look at. Where do I send them? Also, where do we sign up to do a 'tag along' on one of your investigations?

Jennifer

Back to Top View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

administrator
Admin Group
Admin Group
Admin

Posted: 30/August/2008 at 7:12pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Hi Jennifer, if you send them to readersubmissions@beyondinvestigation.com , Pat and the rest of the BIM Team will get the images.

Make sure you include in the message that you want to be placed on the investigation waiting list.

Edited by administrator on 30/August/2008 at 7:13pm
Back to Top View administrator's Profile Search for other posts by administrator Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Guests

Posted: 31/August/2008 at 6:53pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Why don't you find a real job and post your spam somewhere else?

Back to Top View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Tearaboo

Posted: 17/September/2008 at 11:26pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Hi Pat,

My boyfriend and I were on an investigation tour on Sept. 12th (or I guess the 13th considering the time). It was a pretty uneventful night. But we really enjoyed the conversation with you after the tour. We would both love the opportunity to "tag along" on one of your investigations! The crowd that night didn't get as involved as I would have liked. I felt like we were the only one asking questions or trying to answer your questions. LOL. But it was fun none the less. We were hoping to hit one more room besides the pool area and the cargo hold. But it was such a great experience, we will more than likely do it again. Thanks for a great time! And I appreciate the fact that it was such a "professional" setting. I was afraid we'd get some very "immature" and "disruptive" people on the tour that would make it out as some kind of "joke". But everyone seemed to handle themselves very professionally. AWESOME!

Back to Top View Tearaboo's Profile Search for other posts by Tearaboo Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Hungry Hawaiian

Posted: 08/March/2009 at 3:26pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Hello Pat,

I was on the Investigation held on 3-6-09. Wanted to tell you I had a great time. I found it to be very informative and absolutely facinating.

Just keep in mind, that when reviewing the EVP's and you here some growling sounds, that may be my stomach.

Steve

Back to Top View Hungry Hawaiian's Profile Search for other posts by Hungry Hawaiian Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

amanda
Groupie
Groupie

Posted: 02/April/2009 at 12:56pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Hey guys,
On the show last night you mentioned Erika is no longer doing tours on the ship, is there someone replacing her or do those tours no longer run? Thats too bad, Ive heard people really enjoyed her tours. Is it only you guys on Friday nights now?
Thanks,
Amanda
Back to Top View amanda's Profile Search for other posts by amanda Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Page of 3
  ***Hi Spider******Hi Spider***
Printable version Printable version