Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Front Page Stories
 Beyond Investigation Forum : Front Page Stories
***Hi Spider******Hi Spider***
Subject Topic: Tonight on K-BIM Paranormal Talk Radio
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
administrator
Admin Group
Admin Group
Admin

Posted: 11/June/2008 at 6:05pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

"The Haunting In Connecticut" Interview:

Listen to the interview Pat and Brian had with Carmen Reed Snedeker (The woman the movie was based on) and Ray Garton (The original author of the book surrounding the reported haunting: "In a Dark Place" ). This is the first time in 17 years these two have spoken to each other since the intial contact to write the book by the Snedekers and Ed and Lorraine Warren. We are in the process of editing all of our archives to remove the music, so that we can allow listeners to download podcasts of the shows archives. We are getting a lot of requests for this interview, so we have posted it here: http://www.beyondinvestigation.com/radio/mp3s/carmen_reed_interview_7_15_09.mp3, or a lower quality, smaller file version at http://www.beyondinvestigation.com/radio/mp3s/carmen_reed_interview_7_15_09_24k.mp3. Keep in mind that we had an audio problem that had prevented Ray Garton from being heard for about the first 10 minutes when he called in, but it is fine after that.

Watch your favorite paranormal investigators on VH1!

New York Goes to Work

5/27/2009 - Yes, that was us. Beyond Investigation was on VH1's reality TV series, "New York Goes to Work", starring Tiffany "New York" Pollard.

VH1 viewers voted for New York to apply for the job of "Ghost Hunter", and Beyond Investigation was her prospective employer. On this investigation, New York joined; BIM Founder - Pat, psychic - Erika Frost, skeptic - Steve, and Chris the scared mortician.

The BIM Team had a wonderful time working with New York. Although she made a first class effort to overcome her significant fear of the paranormal, ultimately she was not cut out to be a ghost hunter, or as we prefer, "paranormal investigator". Pat would have loved to have handed her the $10,000 bonus, but just like being an employee at a nudist resort, not everyone has what it takes to sit in a dark room and make contact with the spirit world.

If you haven't seen the show, please visit VH1 and look for "New York Goes to Work". The full episode may be available for some time here.

What was YOUR favorite line?

"I ain't afraid of no ghost."

"Ghost hunting is NOT cute."

Cast your vote if you want to see VH1's "New York" try get a job with Beyond Investigation. But remember, each vote will cost you 1$ plus text message rates on your cell phone.

Watch the campaign video at VH1.com.

Then, watch "New York Goes to Work" with Beyond Investigation on VH1.

Click here for the behind the scenes videos.

Wednesday Nights... Tonight's show can be heard on  as well.

K-BIM Paranormal Talk Radio: "The Pat and Brian Show"

To contact the show via email:

Our call in number is 714-881-3246

Wednesdays at 10pm PST:

If you want more information regarding the incredible Sinatra singing voice of Sergio Vellatti.

New additions to K-BIM ( a scheduled format, more hosts/shows,  and we are bringing back some of the old time radio mystery shows)...The news, opinions and usual obnoxious bantering between the fat duo, it's all here on K-BIM Paranormal Talk Radio, "The Pat and Brian Show."

Edited by administrator on 22/August/2012 at 3:06pm
Back to Top View administrator's Profile Search for other posts by administrator Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

RanchoGhost
Groupie
Groupie

Posted: 11/June/2008 at 8:23pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Whats up?!!  I'll be listening

RanchoGhost
Groupie
Groupie

Posted: 31/July/2008 at 1:45am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

I've listened to your show more than a few times and one thing I've gleamed from whity exchange is neither of you guys believe man actually landed on the moon in 1969.  Based on what?

Edited by RanchoGhost on 31/July/2008 at 1:46am

Pat EiC
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 31/July/2008 at 3:37am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Hello RanchoGhost. So you have somehow come to the conclusion that we (Brian and I) do NOT believe that the Astronauts from Apollo 11,12,14,15,16 and 17 stepped foot on the moon?

Actually quite the opposite... The fact that the laser reflectors (still used today I might add) that were positioned on the moon, the rock and soil samples (hundreds of punds) were brought back by the astronauts of those Apollo missions, the many hours of film footage, the hundreds (if not thousands) of photographs taken, the fact that IF it were a hoax then why didn't the U.S.S.R. and a host of other cold war enemies spill the beans, etc... all proves without a shadow of any doubt in my mind that the U.S. did in fact land astronauts on the moon on 6 different missions.

So unfortunately, you have misunderstood what we have said in the past.

RanchoGhost
Groupie
Groupie

Posted: 31/July/2008 at 11:15pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Well Pat, all I know I've heard both you and Brian laugh about it the couple times you've mentioned men landing on the moon and Brian was actually who I was talking about.  He gives me the impression he believes in very little.  Just my opinion.  Its okay, its good to have a skeptic around and keep us on the strait and narrow.  ha ha ha

Pat EiC
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 01/August/2008 at 2:04pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Hi RG, Brian and I both have a very dry sense of humor and we do occasionally let out a bit of sarcasm when it comes to "conspiracies" that we have investigated in great detail. The moon "hoax" being one of them. I can assure you, Brian and I have the firm belief and proof NASA put 10 astronauts on the moon.

Brian
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 06/August/2008 at 1:31am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Or do we?????

RG, apparently the sarcasm knob on the mixer must have been turned too low. I believe the we most certainly did go to the moon. I also believe in many other things.  I was going to go into a list here, but you have given me a great topic for the next show. Stay tuned, and we will give a glimpse into the twsited mind of Brian.....

Back to Top View Brian's Profile Search for other posts by Brian Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

RanchoGhost
Groupie
Groupie

Posted: 07/August/2008 at 2:10am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Hey I am a Dodger fan Brian.  Whats the inside joke about Man Ram you kept giggling to yourself about during the show?

Go Dodgers!!

RanchoGhost
Groupie
Groupie

Posted: 07/August/2008 at 2:16am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Hey guys, hate to contradict your radio spot  Erika Frosts paranormal ship walk but  per the QM website.

Thursday & Sunday Only - Tour starts at 8 p.m

Your Radio spot says Friday nights.

RanchoGhost
Groupie
Groupie

Posted: 07/August/2008 at 2:21am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

A similar area with like reputation to the Bermuda Triangle exists in the Sea of Japan.

Edited by RanchoGhost on 07/August/2008 at 2:21am

Page of 2
  ***Hi Spider******Hi Spider***
Printable version Printable version