Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Front Page Stories
 Beyond Investigation Forum : Front Page Stories
***Hi Spider******Hi Spider***
Subject Topic: Next Live Paranormal Investigation... January 29th
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Pat EiC
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 22/January/2005 at 7:27pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

The BIM Team has set another Live Paranormal Investigation date. Saturday, January 29th at 4pm PST has been confirmed and locked in. The house has many reported strange happenings (footsteps from the second floor, strange sounds, dark moving figures that appear and dispapear, items left in one place are found in another, etc...)

If you haven't registered, do so quickly as only register VPI's  (Virtual Paranormal Investigators) have access to the chat and video feed. It is free to register (please make sure you register with your correct email address and make sure that you check back here to see the updates. Some email addresses have SPAM blockers set so high that we often get the email returned.)

Pat EiC
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 23/January/2005 at 2:07pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

The Live Paranormal Investigation will start at 4pm PST on Saturday, January 29th. I will open the "Ghost Chat" early, around 2pm PST so that I can update our VPI's and answer any questions you may have.

I will be posting the house diagram, measurements, preliminary readings and case history of the house this week so check back often.

To take part in our live chats, all you have to do is complete the forum user registration process then check the home page on the day of the scheduled event for instructions on joining the chat.

Edited by administrator on 25/January/2005 at 12:49pm
Back to Top View Pat EiC's Profile Search for other posts by Pat EiC Visit Pat EiC's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Lavender Wolf

Posted: 26/January/2005 at 1:56pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

This sounds very interesting,and I'm eager to see what, if anything happens! Good luck, y'all!
Lavender Wolf

tommi

Posted: 26/January/2005 at 5:10pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

I just registered and I look forward to participating. Thanks for the opportunity!
Back to Top View tommi's Profile Search for other posts by tommi Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

gretchen

Posted: 26/January/2005 at 9:28pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

hope i can be part of this
Back to Top View gretchen's Profile Search for other posts by gretchen Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

jerseygirl

Posted: 26/January/2005 at 9:29pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

i want in if possible

jose

Posted: 27/January/2005 at 12:57am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

i would like to join in youre inestegation onece again
Back to Top View jose's Profile Search for other posts by jose Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Pat EiC
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 27/January/2005 at 10:13am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Hello gretchen, jerseygirl, jose and anyone else wanting to participate in the Live Paranormal Investigation. The only thing you need to do is register AND complete the registration by replying to the registration email. Once you have done that, you are set. Simply logon this Saturday (we will open the "Ghost Chat" early, around 2pm PST) and join in... It's that simple...

Thank you all for your interest and participation.

Sincerely,

The BIM Team

Gh0st_G1rl

Posted: 27/January/2005 at 7:17pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Pat EiC wrote:

The BIM Team has set another Live Paranormal Investigation date. Saturday, January 29th at 4pm PST has been confirmed and locked in. The house has many reported strange happenings (footsteps from the second floor, strange sounds, dark moving figures that appear and dispapear, items left in one place are found in another, etc...)

If you haven't registered, do so quickly as only register VPI's  (Virtual Paranormal Investigators) have access to the chat and video feed. It is free to register (please make sure you register with your correct email address and make sure that you check back here to see the updates. Some email addresses have SPAM blockers set so high that we often get the email returned.)

Sounds awesome! Hope I can participate!

Back to Top View Gh0st_G1rl's Profile Search for other posts by Gh0st_G1rl Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

administrator
Admin Group
Admin Group
Admin

Posted: 28/January/2005 at 6:47pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

To all our new registrants, please make sure you click on the link in the automated email you should have received from our system.  Our chat is open only to people who have activated their forum account by clicking that link.  If you did NOT receive that email or your account has still not been activated for some reason, please send an email to [forum at beyondinvestigation.com].

At this time, completing the forum registration is required to take part in our live investigations.  All involved in our previous investigation had a very interesting time and we're looking forward to even greater involvement tomorrow.

Back to Top View administrator's Profile Search for other posts by administrator Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Page of 2
  ***Hi Spider******Hi Spider***
Printable version Printable version