Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Site Comments
 Beyond Investigation Forum : Site Comments
***Hi Spider******Hi Spider***
Subject Topic: Nice Site
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Kateedid

Posted: 01/February/2005 at 6:38pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

I love your site. I did not see much of the garbage I see on other forums, he said she said. Also funny you mentioned about spelling mistakes. I have been belittled on one forum for mu punctuation and just saw an argument on another forum, about someones spelling. LOL.  I see lots of information, and sites. Thank You ,Thank You!!!!

I also love that there are older hauntings and info on them. The Brown Lady! WOW, I loved that one. I read about it as a kid.

Can anyone post stories? Do you get info here fro the magazine? I live in MI. Lots of haunts up here, lots of history.

Back to Top View Kateedid's Profile Search for other posts by Kateedid Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Pat EiC
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 02/February/2005 at 2:35pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Hi Kateedid,

First, thank your for your kind words. As for the spelling mistakes, trust me, we make them all the time so you won't be bothered by any of us about spelling, grammer. etc...

We do try to put as much info as possible on the site. The site is new, so please bear with us as we continue to make changes for the better. The Brown Lady and other older haunts/stories will always be added as we get as much info as possible about them.

As for you and any registered user posting, please be our guests. That is what this forum is for, so post away!

Yes, we do get some of the info from here for the magazine. We do include registered members stories, pictures, evidence, etc... in the magazine as well.

It sounds like the BIM Team needs to head up to MI when we get the chance then to investigate the haunts.

Thanks again Kateedid,

The BIM Team

Kateedid

Posted: 03/February/2005 at 1:12pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Thank you! As for MI, lot, lots and lots. Cemetaries, Lighthouse, playhouses. I'm telling you guys and gals, you don't know what your missing up here, beside the beauty.

admin edit

Edited by administrator on 17/August/2005 at 9:36am
Back to Top View Kateedid's Profile Search for other posts by Kateedid Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Pat EiC
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 08/February/2005 at 10:57am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Cemeteries, lighthouses and playhouses..... Hmmmm, sounds like it could be interesting.

JJLatBI
Core
Core

Posted: 08/February/2005 at 6:52pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

ROAD TRIP!!!

Back to Top View JJLatBI's Profile Search for other posts by JJLatBI Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

***Hi Spider******Hi Spider***
Printable version Printable version