Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Public Chat
 Beyond Investigation Forum : Public Chat
Subject Topic: KBIM Chat - Oct 10, 2009 Post Reply***Hi Spider***
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
dwarfstar

Posted: 22/February/2017 at 5:15am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

The ground is slipping out from under my feet. Now hanging by my finger tips. Clawing to keep from falling in and having the casket sealed forever. Just wish I could hear some of the newer shows on KBIM instead of the older stuff. This might keep up my spirits enough where I can get out of this path to hell where I will come back and haunt Brians Ass till the end of time. YEA

Daniel

Posted: 19/April/2017 at 9:54am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

So I guess it's over. Time to write this one off and move on.
Back to Top View Daniel's Profile Search for other posts by Daniel Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

dwarfstar

Posted: 15/June/2017 at 4:18am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Just stopped by to play taps for the dead ass duo. The ship has sunk and I hope you were both on it. Find a half way decent channel and the owners gosh darn ited it up. If you don't want to broadcast then just shut down and give up you poor losers.
Back to Top View dwarfstar's Profile Search for other posts by dwarfstar Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Guests

Posted: 22/January/2019 at 3:57pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

even more coincidence that they go off the air, then the domain goes up for sale and then the website suddenly reappears before the 2020 election....
Back to Top View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Guests

Posted: 22/January/2019 at 4:00pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

And worse is I still believe they are CIA operatives or under some other subsidiary for false flag operations (even using the ghost hunting as a cover),we have ALL seen the photos of you two training
Back to Top View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Guests

Posted: 10/September/2019 at 6:36am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Time to ghost hunts this dead place.

Guests

Posted: 28/October/2019 at 9:36pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

r

Marlonob

Posted: 07/November/2019 at 7:08am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Apr 16, 2018 All the hacks to help you save money when eating out.
<a href=http://howtosavemoneyfast.cf/brassic-pro-american-how-to-save-lots-of-money-fast-oi-label56>how to save lots of money fast</a>
Back to Top View Marlonob's Profile Search for other posts by Marlonob Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Guests

Posted: 28/January/2020 at 3:46am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Why is broadcast so much bbackground static?

administrator
Admin Group
Admin Group
Admin

Posted: 23/March/2021 at 12:10pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Hmmm, some pretty strange accusations being thrown around in here... CIA? Training?
Back to Top View administrator's Profile Search for other posts by administrator Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

*Indicates required fields
Name*:
Bold Italic Underline Add Hyperlink Add Email Link Centre List Indent Add Image Mode:
Message*:

Emoticons
[:)][:P][;)]
[:*:][:o][xx(]
[:D][|)][:s]
[:(][:^(][:^:]
[8D][:x][:o)]
more...
   Enable Forum Codes to format post

Page of 903
  ***Hi Spider***
Printable version Printable version