Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Story Submissions
 Beyond Investigation Forum : Story Submissions
***Hi Spider******Hi Spider***
Subject Topic: Rancho Los Amigos Hospital
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
adder

Posted: 11/October/2007 at 10:48pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

kool sh*tkool sh*t
Back to Top View adder's Profile Search for other posts by adder Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Crystal B.

Posted: 30/October/2007 at 10:48pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Ok, So I have been to this facility on a few different occations as it is a shorter way for me to get home from work. I have gotten out and wandered around a few times, but never to the extent of going all the way in the buildings by myself.

For the last two Fridays I have had to travel through the dark streets well after 10pm. To my suprise I saw this light coming from one of the old boarded up windows in the main building. I repeatedly tried to get a good photo of the light for proof that something weird was going on, but every shot I took either came out completely black or the light was swirling and glowing green. I know this sounds like a old time cheesey horror story, but I am being completely honest with all of you.

I would love to go back, but am deffinately not getting out of the car by myself.

Back to Top View Crystal B.'s Profile Search for other posts by Crystal B. Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Crystal

Posted: 31/October/2007 at 1:25pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

I have been to this place on more than one occasion and I truly believe that it is one of the weirdest experiences I have ever had.

I used to drive down Erickson between Imperial Highway and Gardendale to get home a little quicker and never really thought much of it. But about 3 months ago I was questioned by my co-worker regarding what I know of this supposed haunted hospital. I started doing my research and then eventually went exploring for myself. This place instantly will give you the creeps. The building are still in normal enough condition that you would never know that this place has been shut down for over a decade. Although they have been vandalized and left in utter shambles they have with stood the tests of time very well.

Last week I was driving home from work well after ten at night and noticed light coming through the boarded up window on the main building. This instantly freaked me out and I thought to grab my digital camera to see if I could capture the image. Of the dozen or so photos I took about half were completely black and the remaining ones had green swirls in front of the window the light was coming from. I never got a good shot of the light that I was seeing.

I have emailed the LA County Safety Police Department to see about getting special permission to tour other parts of the property, but have not yet received an answer in return.

Back to Top View Crystal's Profile Search for other posts by Crystal Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

lovestruck

Posted: 02/January/2008 at 11:35am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

a few of my friends and i went to the asylum in downey. it was very dark and creepy looking outside. the alley was really dark and scary, even though we were in a car u could feel this cold, creepy vive.....

Back to Top View lovestruck's Profile Search for other posts by lovestruck Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Ghost hunter AZ

Posted: 08/January/2008 at 11:53pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

I have heard about this place and would love to get in there to investigate with the group I belong to. how do we go about getting in there to do that? Who do we contact? We are a legit group and have been doing this for a few years. If anyone knows how to get in contact with the person we need to talk to about getting in there to do an investigation PLEASE let me know.   Thanks! My email is publicrelations@eastvalleyparanormalsociety.com
Back to Top View Ghost hunter AZ's Profile Search for other posts by Ghost hunter AZ Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Hugo

Posted: 25/January/2008 at 10:47am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

UR ALL A BUNCH OF PUSSIES!!!!!
Back to Top View Hugo's Profile Search for other posts by Hugo Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Eve

Posted: 25/January/2008 at 10:51am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

well me and 2 of friends went to see if it was really haunted we experience a creepy feeling but we didn't really saw anything we would like to go back there but at night too see if is really haunted .
Back to Top View Eve's Profile Search for other posts by Eve Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

hugo

Posted: 25/January/2008 at 10:52am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

O-M-G!!!!!
LETS GO EVE!!!
I WANNA SEE WHAT THE FUZZ IS ALL ABOUT

Back to Top View hugo's Profile Search for other posts by hugo Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Eve

Posted: 25/January/2008 at 10:57am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Well lets see if this hospital is really haunted I want to get SCARE FOR ONES LET'S GO HUGO
Back to Top View Eve's Profile Search for other posts by Eve Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

LAQUISHA GIRL

Posted: 25/January/2008 at 10:58am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

WELL YA'LL 1 TIME I WAS SCARD CUZ WE WENT TO THAT 1 PLACE IN DOWNY AND WHEN WE GOT TO DAT PADDED AREA MY HOMMIE STARTED TO ACT ALL WAAAT!!! AND HE SAID HE FELT LIKE IF SOME ONE STABBED HIM IN DA NOSE!!! EEEEEEEWWWW!!!! SO WE GOT OUT AND THE LIGHTS TURNED ONNNN!!!! AHHHHHHHHH SCARY!!!!
Back to Top View LAQUISHA GIRL's Profile Search for other posts by LAQUISHA GIRL Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Page of 6
  ***Hi Spider******Hi Spider***
Printable version Printable version