Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Story Submissions
 Beyond Investigation Forum : Story Submissions
***Hi Spider******Hi Spider***
Subject Topic: Rancho Los Amigos Hospital
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Guests

Posted: 25/January/2008 at 10:58am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

LOL OK EVE LETS GO AND WHO ELSE WANTS TO GO???
OR AR U ALL A BUNCH OF PUSSIES!!
Back to Top View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Guests

Posted: 25/January/2008 at 11:01am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Eve wrote:
Well lets see if this hospital is really haunted I want to get SCARE FOR ONES LET'S GO HUGO
OK AND WHO ELSE WANTS TO GO
OR R U ALL A BUNCH OF PUSSIES!!!!!!
Back to Top View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

hugo jr

Posted: 28/January/2008 at 11:19am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Hugo wrote:
UR ALL A BUNCH OF PUSSIES!!!!!
Yep u rigght they are all a bunch of pussies!!!!!
Back to Top View hugo jr's Profile Search for other posts by hugo jr Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

clikhonda

Posted: 01/April/2008 at 5:19am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

i just got home from there. my buddies and i actually got out of our car, walked around outside and inside the buildings. no crazy feelings or anything. just a lot of cats and a couple of raccoons. no big deal at all. don't know what all the fuss is about. i admit the facility was huge and was creepy because everything was boarded up... but nothing paranormal going on in there. just dangerous because we saw traces of homeless people living there.
Back to Top View clikhonda's Profile Search for other posts by clikhonda Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

victor

Posted: 15/May/2008 at 3:44pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

im down 2 go ive been in there im down 2 go again hi me up at maiden[email protected]

i have a myspace so hit me up email me first then i  will give my myspace 

Back to Top View victor's Profile Search for other posts by victor Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Guests

Posted: 24/June/2008 at 6:24pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

My old pop lives in Downey and I grew up there. MY sisters & I used to cut across the huge yard of Rancho in order to get to High School back in the 70's. Now the entire back 40 of Rancho Los Amigos Hospital is a ghost yard....full of boarded - up, abandoned buildings and the funny thing is...the doors are unlocked to those who are foolish enough to want to go in those old, old wards.

In the 1890's, the wards were large rooms which housed many patients at a time. It is still unknown what patient population was served, but I think on one of the back streets, fronted by an ancient Magnolia tree was a ward that housed patients with polio and they were inside iron lung machines to help them breath.

One can only sense the boredom and frustration of those unfortunate souls who were confined to iron lungs back in the day. All the buildings back there have no steps / only ramps. This reveals that all residents of the years gone by lived on wheels, they didn't walk.

My sis and old pop walked through those abandoned old spooky buildings last weekend. We walked in the door labeled, "Safety, Quality, Productivity" only my paw needs a walker to walk these days. He's getting up in years, but my pop loves an adventure. Anyway some old pigeons were looking down on us as we surveyed the old wards and old shower rooms. At one point, my sis saw  some neat old posters hanging on a wall, then we all felt a swishing sensation of air like someone walking fast past us. Nothing was to be seen...the air was still but there was some sort of presence there...perhaps the spirit of a nurse or doctor who is now practicing in places up high. We walked deep in the old building and one wheel of my paw's walker broke off! He nearly fell, thankfully, a force propped hold of him and steadied him back up on his feet. We were grateful he didn't fall because he's old and could have broken a hip, but whomever helped to break his fall was not visible to any of us.

We quickly ran out of that building and drove on home, but whatever forces helped us are friendly and helpful forces. Go see for yourself while the fences are broke down. Rancho has good ghosts who don't wish harm on anyone! God bless.

RanchoGhost
Groupie
Groupie

Posted: 12/July/2008 at 8:29am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

From what I am reading here it would be tough to run a official legitimate investigation because of all the kids and other pseudo ghost hunters running through this place at any one time.

You need a controlled environment where you know there are no other people in the place at that time.

administrator
Admin Group
Admin Group
Admin

Posted: 15/July/2008 at 12:39pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

True RanchoGhost,

It is a tough job to conduct an investigation when you have people attempting to gain access for whatever purpose. The BIM Team has run into this very scenario on numerous occaisions, including the Queen Mary. The only thing I could suggest is doing what we do which is hire a security company to secure the perimeter. Depending on the site being investigated, we will sometimes feed our exterior and interior cams to a video monitoring security company. That has helped in our investigations, but word of warning, it's not the cheapest route. You could always have your group ask someone to volunteer to be your exterior security guard with a radio to contact you and a cell phone to call the Police.

Back to Top View administrator's Profile Search for other posts by administrator Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Guests

Posted: 29/September/2008 at 2:49pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

YOU KNOW WHY YOU SEE LIGHTS IN THE BUILDINGS ITS BECAUSE THERE ARE HOMELESS PEOPLE THAT STAY THERE AND THEY DONT WANT THE COPS TO SEE THEM.

sandyl

Posted: 27/October/2008 at 11:43am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

SPAM

Isn't this sort of off topic?

Edited by administrator on 15/November/2008 at 11:51am
Back to Top View sandyl's Profile Search for other posts by sandyl Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Page of 6
  ***Hi Spider******Hi Spider***
Printable version Printable version