Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Story Submissions
 Beyond Investigation Forum : Story Submissions
***Hi Spider******Hi Spider***
Subject Topic: Rancho Los Amigos Hospital
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Marla :]

Posted: 09/November/2008 at 10:08pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

I lived a few blocks away from the old hospital.

I went into the building with a few friends

i pretty much go every year atleast once, for no reason really
we heard a little girl laughing inside the abandoned church

and in the building across the street from the church (the 2 story building thats all boarded up) there were random papers all over the place and the doors were all open with the lights on swinging back and forth

its pretty scarry.. you hear weird noises and sometimes see things.

but other then that i wouldnt go in there alone , theirs random homeless people there and a girl got raped there a few years ago.
Back to Top View Marla :]'s Profile Search for other posts by Marla :] Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

kevin

Posted: 10/November/2008 at 7:22pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

so whats the latest, its 11/10/08. has anyone visited the abandoned hospital, is it still there? Please email me at silenthillfan@techie.com
Back to Top View kevin's Profile Search for other posts by kevin Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Eric...

Posted: 30/November/2008 at 10:03pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

HI, i work in  rancho los amigos  at a clinic across from the court house. I beleive the old facility is haunted. I've experienced noises and doors slamming well sitting in my office alone  between 5 & 6 am in the morning when i arrive by myself. Now a days i pretty much ignore it but in the beginning it was pretty creepy.  I have also entered the facility on one of my walks during lunch. I found a door that was wide open, i walked quite a ways in and was in an office with alot of court papers thrown all over. Well as soon as i came to my senses i rushed back to the door that i had came thru,creepy!!!

Back to Top View Eric...'s Profile Search for other posts by Eric... Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Ranchoghost

Posted: 01/December/2008 at 7:12am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

What creeped you out about being in that room with the court papers all over the place.  I guess my second question is why court documents would be strewn all over instead of having been trashed etc.
Back to Top View Ranchoghost's Profile Search for other posts by Ranchoghost Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Eric

Posted: 01/December/2008 at 7:43pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

I got creeped out becuase i knew i shouldn't of been in there and also remembering those "Saw" movies where the people are locked in, that's what it looks like in there. The other thing is it looks like everybody just stopped what they were doing and left!!

Back to Top View Eric's Profile Search for other posts by Eric Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Guests

Posted: 05/December/2008 at 2:54pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Its true...my name is Lolita...its actually part of the Rio Hondo Hospital that they built across the street...we went there in 2004 and occassionally go back though its now boarded...I have pics on my myspace www.myspace.com/tnslola its under haunted asylum....u can email me at LoliSalazar79@ucla.edu for more info... it was really scary...we went there 10/30/2004, we took our two daughters...we went inside and experienced a lot...got some creepy footage too... something was defnetely in there... the cops did stop us but saw that we had our kids with us so let us stay as long as we didnt go inside...wrong idea...we contineud all over inside and across the street... it was crazy...and it is definetely haunted... I lived in Downey since 1994 and it had just closed down that year.... or the year before....back then there were blood pools everywhere... and body parts and so on...when the police stopped us in 2004 he said if we went in they would not come after us as too many weird unexplainable things happen...and not to mention these cops had rifles and still didnt want to go in and save us if we screamed....they said a lot of test were run among the prisoners that were transferred there and patients.... we managed to take soem medical records while we were there but brought home some weird ghosts.... the police were right in saying they were testing some kind of polio stuff in there and so on...weird stuff

we've been there 10/30/2004 I went with my hubby , 2 daughters, sister, brother n law and two other friends...we have lots of pics...we walked around for hours...we got there at 1pm and got out around 6....we stayed until 10 pm...at around 7pm the fellas went in...the gals were too afraid...someone or something grabbed my bro in law,...they said they could feel wind passing throught them then all of the sudden something grabbed my bro n laws shoulder and they all ran....unfortunately his tennis shoe was left behind so they had to go back in...after 45 minutes of arguing who would go back in to get it...we all drove dwon the side street to the opening and we flashed our lights to the door, all the fellas got back out and ran in and out real quick to get the shoe.... We had some video too of something with red eyes passing back and forth between the rooms...we didnt even notice it until we watched the video at home.... our kids who were 8 and 6 at the time kept telling us something crossed into the rooms but we didnt believe them...then we went home and uploaded all our photos and videos and got the spook of our life. The cops will fine you and ticket you if you are found...they were really nice to us but at first had their riffles pointed at us...I totally played it off and acted like I didnt see them and then I say kindly Oh hello, soryy are we not suppose to be here.... and they said we werent and I told them that we were trying to take the kids to a scary place for Halloween for a lil scare...they said ok...and that we could walk around but to NOT enrter any of the buildings.... they said if we did and if they heard screams they would definetely NOT come after us...it was an enter at our own risk....I asked if it was haunted and they wouldnt speculate but said too many weird things have happened in there and things they cant explain so therefore wouldnt help us if something happened while we went inside. Many years ago in the 1800s it was a cemetary, and it was used as a training facility for the army and police academy...it was a mental hospital as well as a hospital for indigent people...poor folks.... if you see inside it looks as if someone picked up and left.... pics are up on my myspace www.myspace.com/tnslola or you can email me at LoliSalazar79@ucla.edu for more info...you have to add me as a friend on myspace to see the pics...I can keep you on for a week to check out the pics.... its under HAUNTED..... when we all were inside we felt a lot of tense.... there were cold winds that blew right by us and there were no windows around.....there are lights that are on and you can see rooms clearly from thr outside and when you get in its pitch black...almost as if its inviting you in...the police did say that a lot of experiments went on in there....we did take some files home with us but set them on fire when we brought some type of spirit homw with us that night there is so much more but Im at work...so I'll write more later...lol There is also a mansion called the Vanderlips Mansion in Palos Verdes Back in 1988 is when we first heard about the stories in grade school it was the biggest thing and at that time everone loved to visit it....but throughout the years it got harded and harded to visit.... the last time we went was in 2005 and it seemed occupied....I know for some weird reason my car lost power and wouldnt move...we all freaked out...at that time I took my kids, cousin and her boyfriend.... the story was a jealous husband who killed his wife, 2 kids and two dogs that were albino..... its said you can still hear the dogs bark and that they are all buried in the front yard...and you can clearly hear dogs coming from the yard and a glowing green aparition of a woman.... and sometimes you can hear kids playing...its freaky I also went there in 1996 and that’s when we saw the green floating apparition of a woman and kids laughing and dogs barking….. at that time we got all the way in….Now there is a blue wooden electronic fence that blocks entrance…but if you ever can get access its in Palos Verdes…you take PCH all the way along the coast , enter through Portuguese Bend and go straight up Sweet Bay til the very end….which is all the way at the top….. you will hit 100 Vanderlips Becareful because it is an enclosed estate…. There is also the glass chapel up there (Wayfarers Chapel)…that is known to be haunted also…..same with the garden there….

at the downey place yes...you do here breathing...and poeple screaming...its faint and sometimes as if its in another room...imagine I had my kids there with us...it scared the crapola out of us

Back to Top View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Lolita

Posted: 05/December/2008 at 2:57pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

I do have one video clip that if you re-play it slowly you can see a black and red image move from one room to the other...Iwill try and post it on youtube or on my myspace....  see above entry for myspace address....

lolisalazar79  on youtube

Back to Top View Lolita's Profile Search for other posts by Lolita Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Guests

Posted: 30/January/2009 at 10:54pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

the place is ran by cops in 2001 in the begining of the war helis were taking off from there and i have been there i still havent seen nothing
Back to Top View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Lolita

Posted: 03/February/2009 at 6:47pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

That is so true i remember helis
Back to Top View Lolita's Profile Search for other posts by Lolita Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Momo

Posted: 13/March/2009 at 3:29pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

I want to know if anyone has been able to go in and invistigate this place.

Also anyone have real info in why this place closed down.
I heard so many stories anyone know people that actually stay there. 'm sure if you lived in Downey someone must know something.
Please AIM me at my yahoo account GIA0077
Also if anyone is going down there please let me know I'm down.
Back to Top View Momo's Profile Search for other posts by Momo Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Page of 6
  ***Hi Spider******Hi Spider***
Printable version Printable version