Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Story Submissions
 Beyond Investigation Forum : Story Submissions
***Hi Spider******Hi Spider***
Subject Topic: Rancho Los Amigos Hospital
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Vicki Leon

Posted: 06/May/2009 at 3:54pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

The old part of the hospital is very haunted, I've been there twice and strange things have happened.  I feel drawn to the place and have to resist the temptation to go there and just park and watch the whole area.  I've felt an unseen energy while driving down the back road next to the old garage area in the back of the hospital, very haunted!!  I would not want to go there at nite.

Back to Top View Vicki Leon's Profile Search for other posts by Vicki Leon Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Ranchoghost

Posted: 06/May/2009 at 9:08pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

How would you describe that feeling of unseen energy?
Back to Top View Ranchoghost's Profile Search for other posts by Ranchoghost Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

KeHoeff

Posted: 22/May/2009 at 5:58pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Hey I'm not quite sure if there is or not, but is there a section to advertise my website?

Thanks!
Back to Top View KeHoeff's Profile Search for other posts by KeHoeff Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Brian
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 23/May/2009 at 2:37am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Depends on what the website is about
Back to Top View Brian's Profile Search for other posts by Brian Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Ghost Hunters

Posted: 23/May/2009 at 11:02am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Los Angeles County is not granting any investigation groups permission to investigate this location at this time. It is secured by the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept.
Back to Top View Ghost Hunters's Profile Search for other posts by Ghost Hunters Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

gabbie.

Posted: 01/August/2009 at 4:10pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

i went twice with a group of friends. i saw a figure of a tall slim man in some doorway right after my friend walked throught it. i took a picture of another room & many orbs appeared. my friend was pushed by some one but nobody was behind him. we were in some garage-looking buildings & i heard the metal doors close but they were wide open. i had to go home but my friends stayed. my friend kept taking pix & videos. in one video, my friend who was pushed walked through the same doorway i had mentioned before. but now there were TWO men at the doorway. one of them had glowing eyes & just peeked at my friends next to the door. the auditorium is rumored to be the satanist room because of the six-pointed stars tagged in there. i didnt feel anything in that room. we went into a small building near the railroad & before entering, i saw a white figure standing inside, looking at me. its only scary in certain buildings. ;]

Back to Top View gabbie.'s Profile Search for other posts by gabbie. Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Ranchoghost

Posted: 02/August/2009 at 7:41pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Another interesting place is the Warner Grand in San Pedro

Back to Top View Ranchoghost's Profile Search for other posts by Ranchoghost Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

amyfieldadams

Posted: 22/October/2009 at 7:07pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

what do you think of it?
Back to Top View amyfieldadams's Profile Search for other posts by amyfieldadams Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Daultytwila

Posted: 30/October/2009 at 11:36pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

A dead man is found in a locked room, hanging from the ceiling 4 ft. above the floor. The room is completely empty, except for a puddle of water below him. How did he die?

He stood on a block of ice and waited for it to melt. :)

Edited by administrator on 01/November/2009 at 2:37pm
Back to Top View Daultytwila's Profile Search for other posts by Daultytwila Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Kelvin Zero

Posted: 07/November/2009 at 2:21am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

I used to live not too far away from this place for several years and didn't even know it was there until I happened across some internet postings about it. My wife & I drove by there both in the daytime and the night time. In the day visit, she heard a voice/growl as we drove by on Esperanza St that I didn't hear. We took some pix but didn't see anything strange. The night trip was quick because it's so deserted there and maybe dangerous. I've read about a lot of gang activity there. Now here's the weird thing... supposedly my grandmother worked there but unfortunately, I never met her because she passed away.

I think it's worth looking into but I'd check with Downey PD about it. Now we moved and live about 20 miles away.
Back to Top View Kelvin Zero's Profile Search for other posts by Kelvin Zero Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Page of 6
  ***Hi Spider******Hi Spider***
Printable version Printable version