Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Front Page Stories
 Beyond Investigation Forum : Front Page Stories
***Hi Spider******Hi Spider***
Subject Topic: The "haunted" doll and scrying mirror are here!
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Pat EiC
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 19/June/2005 at 1:46pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

The BIM Team has purchased a "Haunted" doll on eBay and it has been delivered. The following is the information from the seller about the "spirit" attached to the doll. You can view the live (no pun intended) doll and scrying mirror cam and join the chat here

The mirror to the right is a "SCRYING" mirror. The glass is made of obsidian so it does give a slightly ripped image. The idea behind it is the user can see ghostly images of the paranormal world...

"Though I am only selling ITEMS that I have come upon that are connected to friendly spirits while in my home, how they react or what happens after the item(s) leave my possession is beyond my control and I am not to be held responsible for what may or may not happen.  Due to circumstances recently, I highly advise that you do your homework on the paranormal and be prepared for anything.  I accept all questions and am happy to answer any concerns you may have, to the very best of my ability.  Be forewarned and preferably experienced in the paranormal.  If you decide to bid please be prepared for anything and have an open mind."

These were bought at an Estate sale a year ago May 22. Their mother just past  a week before in her sleep. So all of these Items are from her estate.

I have many people tell me that things have occurred in their homes after receiving my item's.

This little sweet heart is also in need of a good home. She too has not shared her spirit name with me. Not all do. With so many spirits here it honestly is hard to know everyone of them. But it does in no way take away from her spirit attachment to this vessel. The name on the doll itself says Lauren, So that is what I have been calling her. She is very pretty with her loving Bright Blue eye's, Lauren Has long blonde wavy  hair. She is wearing a fresh spring looking outfit. It is a gray dress with multi colored roses , dark gray dress jacket and matching hat. Lauren also has on a cutie pearl neckless, and she is carrying a basket of flowers.  These picture really do not show you how beautiful she really is. She is a "Collectible Memories" doll vessel. She has on white bloomers, tights, and Black lace up old fashion style boots. She is 16 inches tall and in Mint condition. She too is very understanding and loving all my girl's are. ( I have four kid's that is how I know)  Hopefully you have another spirit doll or you have a spirit in your home for her to play with in the night. Perhaps you also have the time that I can't give her.  I feel comfort, and a deep loving feeling inside when I hold these girls. And the many other spirit vessels I have adopted out.  And yes, she is very spoiled with getting a lot of daily attention! Just like the other girl's that have gone before her and the ones that still remain here now.  She gives off nothing but love, warmth, and closeness to all who have held her and spent time with her. All my spirit/dolls will defiantly get along with any other spirit Or person.  I promise to not sell anything that I consider bad or in anyway evil, PROMISE! I will always tell you as much as I know about each person and their items. Just so you know I live in a 100 years old house. It has a very long History The property I live in at one time was Owned buy a Very wealthy family They own all the land that makes up two of our towns. They had A different religious beliefs then The homes that surrounded them. They sparked a fight with the people living around them when they built a Baptist Church On this said land. Well, the people in the town would not have this they all being strong Catholic People. So now for years they fight with the town folks. They filed form after form, complaint after complaint, harassment, fights, many of unwelcome comments and Many of court dates and a few family members perished in this long fight. From Age and or sickness of them times, In the End Tired and Wore out from the Never Ending Suit and harassment The last Few members of the family, Right before the town people were about to take the land away from this said family. The family donated the land for public use. Gladly The Town Accepted and their first task was to remove the church and down the Road Build A very large Beautiful Catholic Church. This Church is five doors down from me now. The town folks wanted to rub the church in the face of the family everyday of their life. It did grown to be a sore spot with the family. But the remaining family members promise that the land they kept would never be sold to the church and or family of the church parishioners. The Remaining family members kept there promise they lived in this house and past it down from generation to generation until the last daughter and her husband past. and by no choice of there own Around the sixties.  I already have My haunted items. I have so many Items that came from many different people and places.  I use to think that owning a haunted item was a really interesting experience. Noises in the night. Orbs in your house, If you get more then one whispering in the darkness, missed place things, Cold spots that walk up on you. It is really a cool thing to see and feel it for yourself. So I need to share so others too may be blessed with knowledge that sometimes Our loved one may say Good Bye but Sometimes they truly do not die!  My house right now has so many spirits in it I need you to take a few. Please I am not joking Take more then a few.   I have a picture of my room where all my dolls are displayed you can see all the orbs! I have way to many little spirits please take one or two with you.  Rest assured these pictures are the real deal!! No fakes here.  This would be my fourth camera now!!  No lighting tricks, And no this can't be dust. Please take her into your home knowing fully that she has a spirit or two attached to her. And Love her like your own.

I am in no way held responsible for anything that might happen or might not happen with the winning of this doll.

I will only sell Sweet Angelic Spirits that for some strange way of happiness found themselves still here long after their physical forms were not, These spirits are Like small children, Only needed and desiring people to understand them and care for them, They are not here to hurt or harm you. They find happiness in the item's or the person who in the past owned the said item. They for some reason are attached to it, I can't explain it, But not all my Item's do carry such spirits. I have many, many Item's that never even get posted, It takes me a long time to pick such a special spirit attached Item, I have no scary stores to tell, for that my friend you will need to run down to the video store, But if you are ready to make a long term commitment to care for and love these poor spirits, That by no fault of their own have been left behind, Then please bid on These item's. Get them home, Welcome the spirit in and tell them you are there for them to care and love them for years to come, let them set in and feel comfortable and then you might be bless as my family and I have been to see these UNBELIEVABLE things, Thank You all for your time.

Edited by Pat EiC on 04/July/2005 at 12:55am

Pat EiC
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 19/June/2005 at 1:52pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

The BIM Team will be setting up at least 1 IR camera to monitor Lauren, the "Haunted" doll. The camera will refresh every 15 to 30 seconds (depending on the load on the server). If you see anything out of the ordinary, please log the time and date and let us know and we will review the images. Who knows, maybe we'll actually catch something on the camera and credit the VPI that reports the strange image.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

***Hi Spider******Hi Spider***
Printable version Printable version